- February 20, 2018: Two new papers are accepted.
- Further Insights on Drawing Sound Conclusions from Noisy Judgements by Trotman, Andrew; Goldberg, David; Wang, Xiao; Min, Wei; Wan, Zongru
- An Integrated Signature-based Framework for Efficient Visual Similarity Detection and Measurement in Video Shots byBekhet, Saddam; Ahmed, Amr
- February 5, 2018: New paper Swipe and Tell: Using Implicit Feedback to Predict User Engagement on Tablets by Nelissen, Klaas; Snoeck, Monique; vanden Broucke, Seppe; Baesens, Bart is accepted.
- February 4, 2018: New papers are accepted.
- Suggesting Points-of-Interest via Content-based, Collaborative, and Hybrid Fusion Methods in Mobile Devices by Arampatzis, Avi; Kalamatianos, Georgios
- Towards Efficient Framework for Time-Aware Spatial Keyword Queries on Road Networks by Gao, Yunjun; Zhao Jingwen; Chen, Gang; Chen, Rui
- Explicit Diversification of Event Aspects for Temporal Summarization by McCredie, Richard; Santos, Rodrygo; MacDonald, Craig; Ounis, Iadh
- Selective Cluster Presentation on the Search Results Page by Guy, Ido; Levi, Or; Raiber, Fiana; Kurland, Oren
- Exploiting User and Venue Charactaristics for Fine-grained Tweet Geolocation by Chong, Wen-Haw; Lim, Ee-Peng
- Automatically Learning Topics and Difficulty Levels of Problems in Online Judge Systems by Zhao, Xin; Zhang, Wenhui; He, Yulan; Xie, Xing; Wen, Ji-Rong
- Joint Modeling of Participant Influence and Latent Topics for Recommendation in Event-based Social Networks by Liao, Yi; Lam, Wai; Bing, Lidong; Shen, Xin
- The Characteristics of Voice Search: Comparing Spoken with Typed-in Mobile Web Search Queries by Guy, Ido
- CO2: Inferring Personal Interests From Raw Footprints by Connecting the Offline World with the Online World by Guo, Long; Zhang, Dongxiang; Wang, Yuan; Wu, Huayu; Cui, Bin; Tan, Kian-Lee
- Unsupervised Learning of Parsimonious General-Purpose Embeddings for User and Location Modelling by Yang, Jing; Eickhoff, Carsten
- GeoMF++: Scalable Location Recommendation via Joint Geographical Modeling and Matrix Factorization by Zheng, Kai; Lian, Defu; Ge, Yong; Cao, Longbing; Chen, Enhong; Xie, Xing
- Quote Rec: Towards Quote Recommendation for Writing by Wan, Xiaojun; Tan, Jiwei; Liu, Hui; Xiao, Jianguo
- January 1, 2018: Nicola Ferro and Jiafeng Guo join as Associate Editors.
Last change: February, 2018
New options for ACM authors to manage rights and permissions for their work
ACM introduces a new publishing license agreement, an updated copyright transfer agreement, and a new author-pays option which allows for perpetual open access through the ACM Digital Library. For more information, visit the ACM Author Rights webpage.